- Registration is required for all classes. Payment must be made at the time of registration.
- You may register over the phone (using a credit card as form of payment) or in person at the store.
- Class fees are non-refundable. You may transfer your class fee to another class up to 7 days prior to the scheduled class. No transfers will be allowed after that time. Only one fee transfer will be allowed. No exceptions.
- Refunds will be given only if a class is cancelled.
- You may send someone else in your place to a class that you have registered and paid for if you cannot attend.
- Minimum class size varies by class. We reserve the right to cancel a class if the minimum enrollment is not met. Please make sure that the class will be held before purchasing your supplies.
- Please pick up your supply list and supplies prior to class.
- Please complete any pre-work required for the class.
- Most classes require the purchase of a book or a pattern. This is required to stay within copyright requirements.You will receive a 10% discount on supplies and fabric purchased for your class and any other items purchased on the day(s) of the class.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the class starts to set up your area; the store is open early on Saturday and Sunday class days to accommodate set-up.
- Please make sure that your sewing machine is in good working order and that you are familiar with its operation. Bring your sewing machine instruction manual along with you.
- Please do not bring children or an unpaid guest to class.
- Most classes concentrate on technique learning. Do not expect to finish your project in the class time allotment.
Policy updated June 2012